COVID-19 (Coronavirus) advice
ACER and UNSW Law & Justice will adhere to official government advice. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation in NSW and the ACT and will inform candidates accordingly should there be any changes.
COVID-19 Safe procedures at test centres
- All candidates will be required to register and provide contact details at the test centre.
- All candidates will be required to have their temperature checked.
- Candidates will not be admitted to the test centre if they:
- record a temperature of 37.6°C or higher;
- display symptoms of illness;
- have been tested as COVID-19 positive or are suspected to have COVID-19 and are under self-isolation orders;
- are awaiting results of the COVID-19 test;
- live with or have had close contact with someone who has confirmed or suspected COVID-19;
- have been under quarantine within 14 days of the test day;
- live in a postcode that is under Stage 3 Stay At Home restrictions.
- Test venues have been adapted to allow for comfortable spacing and will operate in compliance with COVID-19 health regulations and strict social distancing requirements between candidates.
- Signage will be visible around the venue to remind candidates to follow COVID-19 safe practices.
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available at suitable locations for use by candidates.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces will be undertaken at the test centres.
- Surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between test sessions.
- It is recommended that candidates wear a face mask to and during the test.
ACER will provide candidates with further information regarding their test centre by email closer to the test day.
Candidates should contact the LAT Office via email email@example.com if they have any further queries.